Strange as it may seem, this life is based on a true story." - Ashleigh Brilliant


Whois


name: shanna
age: 28
sign: scorpio
live: louisiana
feeling:
The current mood of shanna at www.imood.com

Need to know more?

One Million Blogs - Be One!

Pin-up girl by Rion Vernon; used with permission. Header design by the totally awesome Rose. The rest by moi.


More

home

skatoolaki.com

MySpace profile

100 & 100 more things

Spam Recycled

Hotling Hilarity

email

RSS


Blogroll

Blogroll Me!


Rings

<< # Bitch Club ? >>

< # Blogging Bitches ? >

(~ waterblogged ~)

<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->

< ? off on a rant + >

True blue Scorpio


Archives

click to view all


Support/Fan of

Support
Stop This Country - Daryl Wants to Get Off

Show Your Support

      
Marriage is love.

Adagio Teas

Fan of
ATHF Fan

Brian Fan

Stewie Fan

Stewie vs Brian Fan

Love Bites Fan

Fae Fan

Pringles Fan

Angelina Jolie Fan

Law and Order SVU Fan

Everquest Fan

World of Warcraft Fan

The Sims 2 Fan

Neverwinter Nights Fan

Credits 'n Counters


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

free web tracker

 


Pet Projects

Star Suck

Fan Suck


Stuff


My blog is worth $14,113.50.
How much is your blog worth?

Saturday, August 30, 2003

I have officially jumped on the interview bandwagon. My first interview was given to me by a fellow Louisiana blogger Smash:


1. At what age did you consider yourself truly an adult? Why?

Like everyone else, at 18 I thought I was one. Wrong. Actually, I’m still waiting for the feeling. I keep waiting to feel like an adult…I’m still a young person playing at figuring out life. Guess I'll always be a Toys R' Us kid!

2. If you had a chance to mend a broken relationship/friendship from the past, with whom would you reunite?

Most people that know me think I would choose Spoon – my ex of four years, but I feel we've worked out all our karma for this lifetime. Actually, that would be with Lauren…my Terror Twin. Somewhere we went wrong…and I’d like to recapture the amazing friendship that we once shared.

3. What is the one object in your apartment that makes you feel most at home?

That’s a tough one. I’d have to say my bed…I spend a lot of time there. It’s like my little island.

4. What is the most fun you have had as an IT professional?

Designing databases would have to win, hands down. I like being creative and mixing that with my technical side. Anytime I’m creating a program or spreadsheet or document for a section of the agency, I love it.

5. If you could have the ultimate sex, with whom and where would it be?

Going with this on a complete I-wish-tip, it’d be with Angelina Jolie, no ifs, ands or buts about it, and where wouldn’t even matter. But since this is a fantasy dream, it’d be in front of a roaring fire in an isolated cabin in Cripple Creek. Coming back down to earth, and thinking more realistically, the ultimate sex would be with my soulmate; same location.

****
Great questions. Now you know the rules; if you want me to interview you, make a request in the comments. Actually, Smash, explains it much better so I'll just use those instructions:

Ok, so the way this thing works is this:

1. Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3. You'll update your website with my five questions, and your five answers.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.

If you wish to be interviewed by me, simply request it in the comments. :)


- shanna bared her soul & griped a bit @ 7:28 AM
|




Powered by Blogger