Strange as it may seem, this life is based on a true story." - Ashleigh Brilliant
Need to know more?
True blue Scorpio
click to view all
June 2003 July 2003 August 2003 September 2003 October 2003 November 2003 December 2003 January 2004 February 2004 March 2004 April 2004 May 2004 June 2004 July 2004 August 2004 September 2004 October 2004 November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 February 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October 2005 November 2005 December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006
Saturday, August 30, 2003
I have officially jumped on the interview bandwagon. My first interview was given to me by a fellow Louisiana blogger Smash:
1. At what age did you consider yourself truly an adult? Why?
Like everyone else, at 18 I thought I was one. Wrong. Actually, I’m still waiting for the feeling. I keep waiting to feel like an adult…I’m still a young person playing at figuring out life. Guess I'll always be a Toys R' Us kid!
2. If you had a chance to mend a broken relationship/friendship from the past, with whom would you reunite?
Most people that know me think I would choose Spoon – my ex of four years, but I feel we've worked out all our karma for this lifetime. Actually, that would be with Lauren…my Terror Twin. Somewhere we went wrong…and I’d like to recapture the amazing friendship that we once shared.
3. What is the one object in your apartment that makes you feel most at home?
That’s a tough one. I’d have to say my bed…I spend a lot of time there. It’s like my little island.
4. What is the most fun you have had as an IT professional?
Designing databases would have to win, hands down. I like being creative and mixing that with my technical side. Anytime I’m creating a program or spreadsheet or document for a section of the agency, I love it.
5. If you could have the ultimate sex, with whom and where would it be?
Going with this on a complete I-wish-tip, it’d be with Angelina Jolie, no ifs, ands or buts about it, and where wouldn’t even matter. But since this is a fantasy dream, it’d be in front of a roaring fire in an isolated cabin in Cripple Creek. Coming back down to earth, and thinking more realistically, the ultimate sex would be with my soulmate; same location.
Great questions. Now you know the rules; if you want me to interview you, make a request in the comments. Actually, Smash, explains it much better so I'll just use those instructions:
Ok, so the way this thing works is this:
1. Leave a comment, saying you want to be interviewed.
2. I will respond; I'll ask you five questions.
3. You'll update your website with my five questions, and your five answers.
4. You'll include this explanation.
5. You'll ask other people five questions when they want to be interviewed.
If you wish to be interviewed by me, simply request it in the comments. :)