Strange as it may seem, this life is based on a true story." - Ashleigh Brilliant


Whois


name: shanna
age: 28
sign: scorpio
live: louisiana
feeling:
The current mood of shanna at www.imood.com

Need to know more?

One Million Blogs - Be One!

Pin-up girl by Rion Vernon; used with permission. Header design by the totally awesome Rose. The rest by moi.


More

home

skatoolaki.com

MySpace profile

100 & 100 more things

Spam Recycled

Hotling Hilarity

email

RSS


Blogroll

Blogroll Me!


Rings

<< # Bitch Club ? >>

< # Blogging Bitches ? >

(~ waterblogged ~)

<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->

< ? off on a rant + >

True blue Scorpio


Archives

click to view all


Support/Fan of

Support
Stop This Country - Daryl Wants to Get Off

Show Your Support

      
Marriage is love.

Adagio Teas

Fan of
ATHF Fan

Brian Fan

Stewie Fan

Stewie vs Brian Fan

Love Bites Fan

Fae Fan

Pringles Fan

Angelina Jolie Fan

Law and Order SVU Fan

Everquest Fan

World of Warcraft Fan

The Sims 2 Fan

Neverwinter Nights Fan

Credits 'n Counters


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

free web tracker

 


Pet Projects

Star Suck

Fan Suck


Stuff


My blog is worth $14,113.50.
How much is your blog worth?

Thursday, September 04, 2003

Bless Joe's little homosexual heart for giving me something to do while I'm sitting here waiting to be let from the prison of my house. Interview time! I knew he'd ask some kickass questions, and he did not disappoint.

Here are the rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave me a comment saying "interview me." Make sure you leave an email address where I could send questions to you.
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

Here is the Q&A:
1) What is your favorite tv show as of late and what character do you identify with the most?

Gods, I’m going to get teased for this…lol. I don’t watch regular TV, so I only ever catch stuff in syndication. I was watching Golden Girls faithfully every day after work…and always identified most with Dorothy (with Blanche’s sexual appetite, of course). But one day I started watching Charmed on TNT and now I’m hopelessly hooked. I identify the most with Phoebe (Alyssa Milano’s character), b/c she’s impetuous and passionate like myself.

2) A childhood memory that makes you shudder is...

The whole church thing! I was a very precocious and curious child and the whole concept of a god that sent you to burn in hell for your sins (which was basically everything you did or wanted to do) terrified me. I was absolutely horrified of the devil. I went through a period where I couldn’t sleep at night and wouldn’t sleep at friends houses b/c I thought everyone was the devil out to get me; my parents actually had to schedule counseling for me with the preacher! It was awful. To this day, I think it’s a terrible, terrible thing to teach a child (sorry to all my Christian friends).

3) When I play the OUIJA board, my experiences usually entail...

Giggling too much to have anything worthwhile happen. Though once we apparently contacted the spirit of this little girl that lived in my sister’s bedroom. If you put it with all the other creepy things that happened to my sis in that room, it actually made sense. But that reminds me of a funny Ouija board experience. I used to get my hair done by this uber-religious-charismatic-christian woman (I was about 13/14). I happened to just mention to her whilst she was chopping at my hair that we’d played with a Ouija board the night before at a slumber party. URCCW freaks out. She calls all the girls that were at the slumber party, tells them to pray and beg for god’s forgiveness, then tells me to take the thing out in the yard (I still remember her telling me in a shrilly voice, “But don’t touch it!”) and burn it. It was still at the friend who’d had the slumber party’s house, and she was terrified. She called me up, begging me to come and get “this thing”. She handed it to me from her front porch, with a towel between her hands and the evil board. Hehehe…I went home and put it back in the box, laughing.

4) What smell makes you feel the most nostalgic?

Fresh cut grass. Reminds me of the summers as a child – they were the best. My grandparents lived on a quiet street, and there were always new kids moving in and out of the other homes – so we always had a group of “neighborhood kids” to play with. My grandparents also had a huge swimming pool. We’d swim all day long, then run around in the front yard all day…I remember lying in the grass in the evening, trying to catch my breath, looking at up the stars, and smelling all the fresh, green grass around me. That’s what being a kid is to me. Grass stains, out of breath and hoarse from running around like maniacs playing chase and screaming surrounded by the smell of fresh, cut grass.

5) If you could secretly murder someone and get away with it, who would it be?

Great question! Where do I start?! No, no…seriously. That would have to be my ex’s first boyfriend after we broke up (my ex was bi). I didn’t mind him having a boyfriend (it was better than a girlfriend), but we’d just recently broke up and it hurt. Still, I was willing to be cool with said boyfriend, until he totally went off on my ex in front of me about me and called me a “bitch”. He later, when my ex started hanging out more with me again, decided to tell a big, fat lie to my ex that he was HIV+…just to try and get him to come back to him. That’s not a joking matter; and it scared the living shit out of both of us. We later found out it wasn’t the first time he’d used this line…that queen has it comin’.

****
Thanks, Joe! Those were fun.


- shanna bared her soul & griped a bit @ 8:12 AM
|




Powered by Blogger