Strange as it may seem, this life is based on a true story." - Ashleigh Brilliant


Whois


name: shanna
age: 28
sign: scorpio
live: louisiana
feeling:
The current mood of shanna at www.imood.com

Need to know more?

One Million Blogs - Be One!

Pin-up girl by Rion Vernon; used with permission. Header design by the totally awesome Rose. The rest by moi.


More

home

skatoolaki.com

MySpace profile

100 & 100 more things

Spam Recycled

Hotling Hilarity

email

RSS


Blogroll

Blogroll Me!


Rings

<< # Bitch Club ? >>

< # Blogging Bitches ? >

(~ waterblogged ~)

<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->

< ? off on a rant + >

True blue Scorpio


Archives

click to view all


Support/Fan of

Support
Stop This Country - Daryl Wants to Get Off

Show Your Support

      
Marriage is love.

Adagio Teas

Fan of
ATHF Fan

Brian Fan

Stewie Fan

Stewie vs Brian Fan

Love Bites Fan

Fae Fan

Pringles Fan

Angelina Jolie Fan

Law and Order SVU Fan

Everquest Fan

World of Warcraft Fan

The Sims 2 Fan

Neverwinter Nights Fan

Credits 'n Counters


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

free web tracker

 


Pet Projects

Star Suck

Fan Suck


Stuff


My blog is worth $14,113.50.
How much is your blog worth?

Monday, October 06, 2003

It's overcast and dreary outside today - it will rain by this evening, I'm sure of it.

I have a cat who is FeLV + - she has feline leukemia. In a feline this works like AIDS; her immune system is weak. Some cats can live years with this and never get sick, some have all kinds of complications. In the past two weeks, my Gillian has gotten ill. We've tried everything - including two emergency rushes to vets - to make her better. She continues to get worse. Right now I'm going to call every vet in Baton Rouge until I can find one that will see her today. I want to know exactly what is wrong with her; so I can make a decision about what is best to do for her. I have this sinking feeling in my stomach that today I may have to make that big decision; I've never done it and I pray that I have the strength. It will be one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. So today, if you have a moment, give a thought and send some good healing light to a sweet little kitty named Gillian.



**Update on the vet search: We found a vet that takes walk-ins between 2-7 pm. That way Baret and I can both go with her; perfect.


- shanna bared her soul & griped a bit @ 6:05 AM
|




Powered by Blogger