Strange as it may seem, this life is based on a true story." - Ashleigh Brilliant


Whois


name: shanna
age: 28
sign: scorpio
live: louisiana
feeling:
The current mood of shanna at www.imood.com

Need to know more?

One Million Blogs - Be One!

Pin-up girl by Rion Vernon; used with permission. Header design by the totally awesome Rose. The rest by moi.


More

home

skatoolaki.com

MySpace profile

100 & 100 more things

Spam Recycled

Hotling Hilarity

email

RSS


Blogroll

Blogroll Me!


Rings

<< # Bitch Club ? >>

< # Blogging Bitches ? >

(~ waterblogged ~)

<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->

< ? off on a rant + >

True blue Scorpio


Archives

click to view all


Support/Fan of

Support
Stop This Country - Daryl Wants to Get Off

Show Your Support

      
Marriage is love.

Adagio Teas

Fan of
ATHF Fan

Brian Fan

Stewie Fan

Stewie vs Brian Fan

Love Bites Fan

Fae Fan

Pringles Fan

Angelina Jolie Fan

Law and Order SVU Fan

Everquest Fan

World of Warcraft Fan

The Sims 2 Fan

Neverwinter Nights Fan

Credits 'n Counters


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

free web tracker

 


Pet Projects

Star Suck

Fan Suck


Stuff


My blog is worth $14,113.50.
How much is your blog worth?

Thursday, October 30, 2003

They always said, "If you don't have anything nice to say..." I don't know necessarily know who they are, but they were right. (Aren't they always?) My bitchy gripe this morning (first post - scroll down) about the stupid people I work with has come back to bite me in the ass.

Yes, I sit high atop my lofty soapbox and bitch and whine about all the morons of the world - but when the shoe fits, I also have no problem wearing it.

Shanna, why did you miss your gyno appointment this morning? Well, because I went to the wrong building. The complete wrong building - wrong set of doctors; I don't even think these people handle my insurance. Why did I do this? Because some strange thought in my head had me believing that is where I should go. Do you ever do that? Have a thought and not know where it came from, and you just go with it? Don't do that.

But this is no problem, right? Just hop in the car and run on over to the correct building (half way across town). Well, that would be the logical thing to do if I hadn't locked my keys in my car!.

The girl at the front visitor desk was looking at me like I was on drugs. I wish I was - then I'd have an excuse for my momentary lapse of reason and common sense. "What's the doctor's name again?" she asks me. Already I'm knowing in my head that I'm at the wrong place. I said so, then asked if I could use her phone - "I locked my keys in my car." She couldn't have looked at me stranger if I'd of had a third arm growing out of my forehead. At that moment I could hear her thoughts, "This loopy bitch doesn't even know where her doctor's office is, and she's gone and locked her keys in her car. What the hell is she on?" I can just see her relaying the story to her friends tonight over frozen margaritas as they laugh. "Some people are so stupid."

I think I should just go home and dye my hair blonde. If the hair color fits...


- shanna bared her soul & griped a bit @ 9:42 AM
|




Powered by Blogger