Strange as it may seem, this life is based on a true story." - Ashleigh Brilliant


Whois


name: shanna
age: 28
sign: scorpio
live: louisiana
feeling:
The current mood of shanna at www.imood.com

Need to know more?

One Million Blogs - Be One!

Pin-up girl by Rion Vernon; used with permission. Header design by the totally awesome Rose. The rest by moi.


More

home

skatoolaki.com

MySpace profile

100 & 100 more things

Spam Recycled

Hotling Hilarity

email

RSS


Blogroll

Blogroll Me!


Rings

<< # Bitch Club ? >>

< # Blogging Bitches ? >

(~ waterblogged ~)

<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->

< ? off on a rant + >

True blue Scorpio


Archives

click to view all


Support/Fan of

Support
Stop This Country - Daryl Wants to Get Off

Show Your Support

      
Marriage is love.

Adagio Teas

Fan of
ATHF Fan

Brian Fan

Stewie Fan

Stewie vs Brian Fan

Love Bites Fan

Fae Fan

Pringles Fan

Angelina Jolie Fan

Law and Order SVU Fan

Everquest Fan

World of Warcraft Fan

The Sims 2 Fan

Neverwinter Nights Fan

Credits 'n Counters


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

free web tracker

 


Pet Projects

Star Suck

Fan Suck


Stuff


My blog is worth $14,113.50.
How much is your blog worth?

Thursday, November 13, 2003

I spent my entire evening at Lowe's. Our super-cool landlord got us a 10%-off-anything discount card and we were able to put it to the washer & dryer we bought last week. He had no reason to do so; he's just that nice. What a change from the slumlord of my previous place - who refused to pay me back for the cement Templar cross his maintenance guys slapped paint all over in my patio.

While I was waiting for Baret to pick out light fixtures and switch panels and other boring stuff, I noticed a clearance tag on a set of patio lights. "CLEARANCE - $34.94" it read, and under that in small print, "Regularly $34.98". Wow, now there's a deal, eh?

I was pondering this morning on the stupidity of humanity. Yes, that's a lot to ponder as there is quite the abundance of it going around. A co-worker this morning asked me how I liked the intersection change at a rather large intersection near where I used to live. I informed him that I had moved, and didn't know about the changes.

"They took out the green arrows," he told me.

I really could only blink and go, "But why?"

This is a very busy 4-lane road that crosses over an extremely busy 4-lane highway. I couldn't fathom why they would eliminate the arrows when putting up the new lights. Did they think they weren't needed? Had they never driven in that part of town before? The co-worker informed me that in the three weeks since the change, there had been an accident every week (he lives just down from the intersection). I can't even imagine trying to turn and cross that highway with no arrows! What in the hell were these engineers thinking? You know, 'cause the thing we need most in Baton Rouge is more accidents causing worse traffic.

In other news, I created this yesterday; just in case you were bored enough to read a list of 100 things about me. I was also toying around with a little side project, Life Apart - because I'm a hopless romantic and I love love letters. Let me know what you think.

Damnit - got called away to fix a computer for 2 hours right in the middle of this, and can't remember what else I wanted to post. 'Til then...


- shanna bared her soul & griped a bit @ 8:33 AM
|




Powered by Blogger