Strange as it may seem, this life is based on a true story." - Ashleigh Brilliant


Whois


name: shanna
age: 28
sign: scorpio
live: louisiana
feeling:
The current mood of shanna at www.imood.com

Need to know more?

One Million Blogs - Be One!

Pin-up girl by Rion Vernon; used with permission. Header design by the totally awesome Rose. The rest by moi.


More

home

skatoolaki.com

MySpace profile

100 & 100 more things

Spam Recycled

Hotling Hilarity

email

RSS


Blogroll

Blogroll Me!


Rings

<< # Bitch Club ? >>

< # Blogging Bitches ? >

(~ waterblogged ~)

<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->

< ? off on a rant + >

True blue Scorpio


Archives

click to view all


Support/Fan of

Support
Stop This Country - Daryl Wants to Get Off

Show Your Support

      
Marriage is love.

Adagio Teas

Fan of
ATHF Fan

Brian Fan

Stewie Fan

Stewie vs Brian Fan

Love Bites Fan

Fae Fan

Pringles Fan

Angelina Jolie Fan

Law and Order SVU Fan

Everquest Fan

World of Warcraft Fan

The Sims 2 Fan

Neverwinter Nights Fan

Credits 'n Counters


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

free web tracker

 


Pet Projects

Star Suck

Fan Suck


Stuff


My blog is worth $14,113.50.
How much is your blog worth?

Friday, December 12, 2003

As you well know, I feel it is my duty to point out the stupidity in this world to my faithful readers. This holds especially true when it comes to reviewing those god-awful friend-to-friend spam emails and the dolts that keep them flowing. Today I received a gem that just begs for exposure.


READ BELOW BEFORE VIEWING ATTACHED PICTURE:
The guy in the photo went to the Sundarbans with his friends and he asked 1 of his friends to take his picture in that very place. While his friend was taking the picture he screamed and fainted, 2 days later he died in the medical college. Doctors said he died because of heart attack. When the photos were exposed, in the last photo there was a lady standing right beside him
though friends claim that he was standing alone. Many people said it is a rumor and the picture is the result of the blessings of latest technology.

However, the photo itself is very scary and I'm sure you'll also feel the same way I've felt. Here you go with the photo!!!

A navy officer sent this letter to 13 people and he was promoted.

A business man received this letter and threw it away..not believing in it.. and he lost everything he had within 13 days.

It reached a labourer and he distributed it to 13 people.. he was promoted and all his problems were solved within 13 days.

So you must send this e mail to 13 people for something good to happen to you so people..get sending !!

P/S : Do not send back to the person who send this to you!!


Wow. This is one powerful email, eh? No doubt powered by the evil entity that appears in the photo with the hapless young man who lost his life. Didn't they make a movie about this?

You want to see the photo, don't you? Okay, okay - don't beg. You'll see why I have no reason but to believe it's authenticity for, as the email states, "many people believe...the picture is the result of the blessings of latest technology". Trust me, folks, if this is the latest technology in photo doctoring, technology sure isn't as advanced as I'd thought it was.

Without further adieu, the picture.

Now you are cursed for life - in 13 days you will be dead. Oh wait, that's that other movie. Creepy, isn't it?

Well, no, not really. Notice the blatant use of "13" in the email - no doubt used to further it's creepiness and prove "it's for real!". I mean, this is one potent email - the guy who ignored it lost everything he had!!

Give me a fucking break. It's nothing but another coy spam attempt at email farming. The more idiots that forward this to "13" people, the more email addresses they get. "Don't send this to the person who sent it to you!" Yeah, because they already have their email. No need to waste space with someone already on the spam list.

Why, oh why, am I pestered with these emails from these people?! True, there is the bonus of having blogger fodder - but, really, I could come up with something else to write. If I had my druthers, I'd never get another wretchedly asinine email. Yet as long as there are asshats that believe Mickey Mouse will dance across their screen if they forward and hit ALT+8, that they will automatically be forwarded a $2,345 gift certificate to Dillards for their compliance, that the American Cancer Society is going to donate $0.43 to some dying child with every forwarded email or that they will be cursed with losing their cat, premature baldness and a sexless life if they don't hit the Forward button, there will be horrible-spam-email-forwards.

And could some please tell me where in the hell the "Sundarbans" are??

Great - just as I was about to hit "Post & Publish", the wicked gods that like to provide me with people that make me want to bang my head against my cube blessed me once more. And I had to share.

Ah, the life of an i.t. tech. "Shanna, could you come over here? I'm trying to open my A&L - I think it's in Excel, but when I click on it, it just says "Unsupported Format".

This might be because said spreadsheet was attempting to be open in Corel: Word Perfect.

Now, you can have a wonderful Friday with the comfort that you're not that dumb. Have a good one.


- shanna bared her soul & griped a bit @ 6:45 AM
|




Powered by Blogger