Strange as it may seem, this life is based on a true story." - Ashleigh Brilliant


Whois


name: shanna
age: 28
sign: scorpio
live: louisiana
feeling:
The current mood of shanna at www.imood.com

Need to know more?

One Million Blogs - Be One!

Pin-up girl by Rion Vernon; used with permission. Header design by the totally awesome Rose. The rest by moi.


More

home

skatoolaki.com

MySpace profile

100 & 100 more things

Spam Recycled

Hotling Hilarity

email

RSS


Blogroll

Blogroll Me!


Rings

<< # Bitch Club ? >>

< # Blogging Bitches ? >

(~ waterblogged ~)

<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->

< ? off on a rant + >

True blue Scorpio


Archives

click to view all


Support/Fan of

Support
Stop This Country - Daryl Wants to Get Off

Show Your Support

      
Marriage is love.

Adagio Teas

Fan of
ATHF Fan

Brian Fan

Stewie Fan

Stewie vs Brian Fan

Love Bites Fan

Fae Fan

Pringles Fan

Angelina Jolie Fan

Law and Order SVU Fan

Everquest Fan

World of Warcraft Fan

The Sims 2 Fan

Neverwinter Nights Fan

Credits 'n Counters


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

free web tracker

 


Pet Projects

Star Suck

Fan Suck


Stuff


My blog is worth $14,113.50.
How much is your blog worth?

Thursday, January 22, 2004

A few things of note, on the commute home.

I was behind this huge, maroon Lincoln Town Car. Whilst waiting at a red light, I tried to decipher their license plate, which read "CHOKOLIT". My post-work brain churns at a slower pace than at peak hours, so it took me awhile to realize it said "Chocolate" and not "Choke On It". Looking up for the first time to see its occupants, I expected to see a black person who was proud of their ethnicity and claimin' it. I wasn't prepared to see an old white-haired couple wearing spectacles.

However, nothing could have amused me more than the young fellow mowing the lawn of a small eatery next to the highway. Might I add, at quitting time, this is a busy (in other words, LOUD) highway. Add this to the fact that he was on a (LOUD) ride-mower and one has to wonder how he was able to hear any of the conversation coming from the cell phone glued to his ear. I know people do just about everything while yakking on the phone these days, but mowing the grass? Trust me, dude, you're going to have to call back anyway, because unless you have the hearing abilities of a canine, you missed the majority of that conversation. I'd put money on it. Put the cell phone down.

So how is everyone planning to spend the Chinese New Year? For us on this side of the planet, the New Moon (and therefore, the CNY) was actually yesterday. But my friends and I celebrate it every year at the same time our Oriental brothers & sisters do. We'll be drinking it up at our favorite Chinese buffet restaurant, The Great Wall in honor of 2004 - The Year of the Monkey. Did anyone else notice the cute little monkeys adorning the "Google" search page?

So I'm off to take a nap before the evening's festivities - it's going to be a late night. My sweety returns late this evening from a three-day jaunt out of town on business, so I'm crossing my fingers that I'll be up all nite havin' some good, old-fashioned, baby-I-missed-you sex. (Keep your fingers crossed for me!)



- shanna bared her soul & griped a bit @ 3:08 PM
|




Powered by Blogger