Strange as it may seem, this life is based on a true story." - Ashleigh Brilliant


Whois


name: shanna
age: 28
sign: scorpio
live: louisiana
feeling:
The current mood of shanna at www.imood.com

Need to know more?

One Million Blogs - Be One!

Pin-up girl by Rion Vernon; used with permission. Header design by the totally awesome Rose. The rest by moi.


More

home

skatoolaki.com

MySpace profile

100 & 100 more things

Spam Recycled

Hotling Hilarity

email

RSS


Blogroll

Blogroll Me!


Rings

<< # Bitch Club ? >>

< # Blogging Bitches ? >

(~ waterblogged ~)

<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->

< ? off on a rant + >

True blue Scorpio


Archives

click to view all


Support/Fan of

Support
Stop This Country - Daryl Wants to Get Off

Show Your Support

      
Marriage is love.

Adagio Teas

Fan of
ATHF Fan

Brian Fan

Stewie Fan

Stewie vs Brian Fan

Love Bites Fan

Fae Fan

Pringles Fan

Angelina Jolie Fan

Law and Order SVU Fan

Everquest Fan

World of Warcraft Fan

The Sims 2 Fan

Neverwinter Nights Fan

Credits 'n Counters


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

free web tracker

 


Pet Projects

Star Suck

Fan Suck


Stuff


My blog is worth $14,113.50.
How much is your blog worth?

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

Sorry I've been slacking on the posts - not posting nearly as much and not offering anything of much quality when I do. Work has been stressful & thoroughly taxing, but I am enjoying it.

I finally completed the webpage about that evil woman on Ebay who fucked me over. Please do check it out. I'm going to leave it open for any other bad run-ins that I might have - though I hope I never have to deal with something like this again. I've also contacted others that have had bad transactions with this woman (who left her negative feedback) and got their stories - which I hope to be adding soon. These people had really been screwed over as well. It is my hope that Ebay really does investigate what happened, and her past conduct, and bans her from ever selling or buying on Ebay again.

I mean, essentially this woman stole my money. Not literally - I did send it to her. But she then took it as if it was owed to her and refused to refund or send me any sort of item or compensation. Then she accused me of being "impossible to work with" and of threatening her when all I was doing was trying to get resolution for what she'd done to me. What kind of person must you be to do something like that? And the fact remains that she essentially ignored nearly every email I sent her until I informed her I was about to report her to Ebay and the FTC - which I have done as promised. As I said on the page, the thing that bothers me more than anything - even being out the $14 - is that she marred my perfect feedback record on Ebay. I sent her the money promptly, did everything I was supposed to do, yet she left me negative feedback. I think that's unwarranted and totally unfair.

In other news, I have new neighbors. They're from Alabama, according to their license plates, and we call them the 'bamas. I've never met them, but they introduced themselves to Baret when they moved in - seemed a nice, young couple. Except they can't park. Our parking areas are set up as a corner, and when Mrs. 'Bama parks her big, fat Buick Lesabre twenty feet from the front of her fence and leaves her car's big ass poking out from their garage, I can barely back out. In fact, if I was not in a Miata, I could not get out. As it is I have to turn my wheel and maneuver myself out of the carport without hitting her big-assed car or Baret's Miata sitting next to mine. It's really starting to piss me off. Why can't she pull her car all the way up under the carport? She leaves enough room where you could have a damn party in between the fence and her stupid Buick. And it's not like she can't see, obviously, that her ass-end is sitting exactly in my path of backing! Some people are completely inconsiderate; though she may just be really stupid.

I've got to get to the grind, but I wanted to leave you with one of the best articles I've seen yet on the whole Passion of The Christ hoopla. I couldn't agree more.

Have a good one.


- shanna bared her soul & griped a bit @ 7:09 AM
|




Powered by Blogger