Strange as it may seem, this life is based on a true story." - Ashleigh Brilliant


Whois


name: shanna
age: 28
sign: scorpio
live: louisiana
feeling:
The current mood of shanna at www.imood.com

Need to know more?

One Million Blogs - Be One!

Pin-up girl by Rion Vernon; used with permission. Header design by the totally awesome Rose. The rest by moi.


More

home

skatoolaki.com

MySpace profile

100 & 100 more things

Spam Recycled

Hotling Hilarity

email

RSS


Blogroll

Blogroll Me!


Rings

<< # Bitch Club ? >>

< # Blogging Bitches ? >

(~ waterblogged ~)

<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->

< ? off on a rant + >

True blue Scorpio


Archives

click to view all


Support/Fan of

Support
Stop This Country - Daryl Wants to Get Off

Show Your Support

      
Marriage is love.

Adagio Teas

Fan of
ATHF Fan

Brian Fan

Stewie Fan

Stewie vs Brian Fan

Love Bites Fan

Fae Fan

Pringles Fan

Angelina Jolie Fan

Law and Order SVU Fan

Everquest Fan

World of Warcraft Fan

The Sims 2 Fan

Neverwinter Nights Fan

Credits 'n Counters


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

free web tracker

 


Pet Projects

Star Suck

Fan Suck


Stuff


My blog is worth $14,113.50.
How much is your blog worth?

Wednesday, June 23, 2004

Esther??? Of all the names in the world, Madonna wants to be called Esther. Not that I'm saying it's a bad name or anything - but from Madonna to Esther?

What is it with stars and strange names? Like Courtney Cox & David Arquette naming their new little one "Coco". Coco? Coco(a) Pepples? Coco Puffs? This kid is so going to get teased. Growing up I had a neighbor with a little black poodle named Coco. She would stand out on the porch in the evening and screech his name at the top of her lungs, "Cocoooooo" whilst simaltaneously shooting off a cap gun in the air. Quit understandably, he was quite a nervous, fidgety little dog.

I come to things late. Really. I'm an after-the-fad type of gal. I started listening to Def Leppard hardcore and wearing a denim jacket with their names air-brushed on the back in the early to mid 90's - long after Lep-love was on the "out" list. I'll get into a TV show that's been cancelled for years and is just appearing as re-runs. Like the badger thing; when I emailed the link to Rose, she was shocked. "You're just now finding that?" she asked me. Well, yeah. So even though it's likely really old news to everyone else on the 'net, I was floored to come across the not-really-Maury-Povich-blog.

I mean, OMFG - how ignorant is the vast majority of our population? This poor guy makes some short, random post on his blog about Maury Povich and includes a picture of the host doing a show. Two years later morons were STILL posting comments to this blog entry as if the author himself were Maury Povich. Even though he's finally disabled comments (some he noted had posted the same request 50 times), he says there are still idiots emailing him thinking he's Maury. I almost couldn't believe it if I didn't know how a computer can turn even passingly-intelligent humans into drooling masses of human goo. These people obviously didn't look over the site, and didn't read the post - they just saw a bunch of comments and thought, this is MAURY! If you haven't seen it already, take a moment and go read some of these comments. Some are sad, young girls asking Maury to make them pretty or young boys looking for lost fathers, troubled mothers looking for money to help a disabled child. Some are downright insane - one dumb bitch was asking Maury to just give her some money and lift her up out of her poverty-stricken trailer-park life (because her puppy deserves a backyard, damnit). I mean, come on. I mean, why do I even need to try and poke fun at the vast stupidity of my fellow man; they do a right good job of it themselves.

And I'm almost ashamed to admit that I have had way too much fun with the Shizzolater. Seriously - type in a URL and have a giggle. I about fell out of my chair when I put my Everquest blog in there and read how Cenalorn and Nysa "capped" a snow cougar n' shit.

That's enough senseless rambling for today.


- shanna bared her soul & griped a bit @ 11:05 AM
|




Powered by Blogger