Strange as it may seem, this life is based on a true story." - Ashleigh Brilliant


Whois


name: shanna
age: 28
sign: scorpio
live: louisiana
feeling:
The current mood of shanna at www.imood.com

Need to know more?

One Million Blogs - Be One!

Pin-up girl by Rion Vernon; used with permission. Header design by the totally awesome Rose. The rest by moi.


More

home

skatoolaki.com

MySpace profile

100 & 100 more things

Spam Recycled

Hotling Hilarity

email

RSS


Blogroll

Blogroll Me!


Rings

<< # Bitch Club ? >>

< # Blogging Bitches ? >

(~ waterblogged ~)

<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->

< ? off on a rant + >

True blue Scorpio


Archives

click to view all


Support/Fan of

Support
Stop This Country - Daryl Wants to Get Off

Show Your Support

      
Marriage is love.

Adagio Teas

Fan of
ATHF Fan

Brian Fan

Stewie Fan

Stewie vs Brian Fan

Love Bites Fan

Fae Fan

Pringles Fan

Angelina Jolie Fan

Law and Order SVU Fan

Everquest Fan

World of Warcraft Fan

The Sims 2 Fan

Neverwinter Nights Fan

Credits 'n Counters


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

free web tracker

 


Pet Projects

Star Suck

Fan Suck


Stuff


My blog is worth $14,113.50.
How much is your blog worth?

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

I had to share with you the latest (and greatest) new search queries:

Someone found this cozy little blog by typing in "tickfaw pussy". I don't know what a tickfaw pussy is, and I really don't want to.

And for the person that happened by looking for "dracula baby-eating bitches" - get some help. Perhaps you won't need as much help, though, as the sick fuck searching for "dog fucking children". Can someone please tell me how they end up HERE?! You see, if I ruled the world, people such as that would be shot in the stomach, dumped in a ditch and left for dead; no questions asked. Sick fucks.

As for the person who wanted to know "why cajuns cannot get along with rednecks?", I'm afraid I'm not really at liberty to say. You see, some of my family are rednecks and the other half, well, they're coonasses (that would be Cajuns for you non-Southerners) - according to my father, this makes us "redasses"; so you see, for obvious reasons, I must remain impartial.

Those of you eager to see "shanna's farmer show" are just going to have to wait a little longer. Some issues with the director...

I really still can't figure out what the person who typed "asses fuck and D.H. Lawrence" was looking for. Any ideas?

Last but not least, I still can't fathom why someone wanting pics of hot housewives is going to be looking for them in Baton Rouge. "baton rouge housewives pics" - is there some big demand for this that I don't know about?

Abso-fucking-lutely amazing.

I've said before & I'll say it again:
There are some strange people in this world; and they all have Internet access.


- shanna bared her soul & griped a bit @ 4:38 AM
|




Powered by Blogger