Strange as it may seem, this life is based on a true story." - Ashleigh Brilliant


Whois


name: shanna
age: 28
sign: scorpio
live: louisiana
feeling:
The current mood of shanna at www.imood.com

Need to know more?

One Million Blogs - Be One!

Pin-up girl by Rion Vernon; used with permission. Header design by the totally awesome Rose. The rest by moi.


More

home

skatoolaki.com

MySpace profile

100 & 100 more things

Spam Recycled

Hotling Hilarity

email

RSS


Blogroll

Blogroll Me!


Rings

<< # Bitch Club ? >>

< # Blogging Bitches ? >

(~ waterblogged ~)

<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->

< ? off on a rant + >

True blue Scorpio


Archives

click to view all


Support/Fan of

Support
Stop This Country - Daryl Wants to Get Off

Show Your Support

      
Marriage is love.

Adagio Teas

Fan of
ATHF Fan

Brian Fan

Stewie Fan

Stewie vs Brian Fan

Love Bites Fan

Fae Fan

Pringles Fan

Angelina Jolie Fan

Law and Order SVU Fan

Everquest Fan

World of Warcraft Fan

The Sims 2 Fan

Neverwinter Nights Fan

Credits 'n Counters


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

free web tracker

 


Pet Projects

Star Suck

Fan Suck


Stuff


My blog is worth $14,113.50.
How much is your blog worth?

Friday, June 04, 2004

I pray to the gods of Tylenol and Ibuprofen for relief. I implore thee - end my suffering! Cast out the hammering drums which resideth in mine head. I give to thee the contents of my stomach in offering and praise so that ye might raze the devils that I have imbibed in the guise of wine on yester eve. All praise and glory to thee, takers away of the hangover headache.

That pretty much sums up how I feel this morning - like a bunch of rowdy Englishmen used my head for a late nite game of football [soccer]. Oh yes, there's nothing quite like the morning after.

I spent the evening pouring wine down my throat whilst copying data/files off of my old hard drive (which we were able to get into by making it a slave - it's our bitch now). We'll be building a new computer this weekend, and I'm rather excited about that. Kat pointed out that, being an i.t. person, I should have already had all of my important files backed up. Touche. But it's actually one of those things that I'm always going to get to later, you see. This stems from a combination of two serious disorders that I've suffered with since birth: Radical Deference and Profuse Torpidity (also known as "procrastination" and "laziness"). Sadly, doctors have been unable to find a cure.

My headache is gone (thank you Ibuprofen), but now my stomach is sick and I can't stop throwing up (thank you Ibuprofen). In light of recent events, I have no further pithiness to offer. I hope that everyone has a great weekend (stay away from the white wine!!).


- shanna bared her soul & griped a bit @ 7:25 AM
|




Powered by Blogger