Strange as it may seem, this life is based on a true story." - Ashleigh Brilliant


Whois


name: shanna
age: 28
sign: scorpio
live: louisiana
feeling:
The current mood of shanna at www.imood.com

Need to know more?

One Million Blogs - Be One!

Pin-up girl by Rion Vernon; used with permission. Header design by the totally awesome Rose. The rest by moi.


More

home

skatoolaki.com

MySpace profile

100 & 100 more things

Spam Recycled

Hotling Hilarity

email

RSS


Blogroll

Blogroll Me!


Rings

<< # Bitch Club ? >>

< # Blogging Bitches ? >

(~ waterblogged ~)

<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->

< ? off on a rant + >

True blue Scorpio


Archives

click to view all


Support/Fan of

Support
Stop This Country - Daryl Wants to Get Off

Show Your Support

      
Marriage is love.

Adagio Teas

Fan of
ATHF Fan

Brian Fan

Stewie Fan

Stewie vs Brian Fan

Love Bites Fan

Fae Fan

Pringles Fan

Angelina Jolie Fan

Law and Order SVU Fan

Everquest Fan

World of Warcraft Fan

The Sims 2 Fan

Neverwinter Nights Fan

Credits 'n Counters


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

free web tracker

 


Pet Projects

Star Suck

Fan Suck


Stuff


My blog is worth $14,113.50.
How much is your blog worth?

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

Every waking moment of every day this week I have suffered from headaches. Stress is a motherfucking bitch.

Along with all of the other things that keep me so busy I can't see straight, I'm helplessly having to watch someone that's so precious to my very soul go through something horrible; I can do nothing to ease their pain. This is the cause of my headaches.

But there's no use dwelling on something that nothing can be done about, right?

It always happens in threes - so who will be next? We've lost Rodney Dangerfield & Janet Leigh of "Psycho" fame in the past few days. It's always sad when someone you grew up watching, Dangerfield in this case for me, passes on.

I'm still rejoicing over the gay marriage-ban being thrown out here in Louisiana. You see, they put two things on the amendment - banning gay marriage and banning civil unions. You can't do that. Their greed to have their religious views made the rule for everyone came back to bite them in the ass. Glory be.

I've been meaning to post some The Sims 2 screenshots for Kat but just haven't gotten around to it. I just created the perfect family to showcase, though, so they should be making an appearance soon. I got the idea from a book called "Strange Deaths" that my friend Ryan gave me. It chronicles unusual and interesting ways that people have died - it's a total Scorpio-into-the-macabre kind of book. So this one story told of a stripper named Lucia la Bella who was trying out a new routine that involved twirling a pistol while she twirled around the pole. Apparently Miss la Bella didn't realize said pistol was loaded and during the act it went off and shot a Mr. Mario and killed him instantly. I took this idea and ran with it, creating the la Bella family in my Sims game and adding my own twist to their story - Mario is an ex-roadie for Faster Pussycat who only knew Lucia, an infamous hair band groupie, by name. Years later, in the 90s, Mario happens by a small Georgia strip club and gets to see the Lucia he's heard so much about performing on stage - it's love at first sight. And almost death - as Mario lies recovering in the hospital from the bullet wound, a distraught Lucia visits him every day. The couple fall in love and are married the next week and later have a son who they name after their idol, Ozzy.

Yes, I'm twisted, but it's so much fun.


- shanna bared her soul & griped a bit @ 8:52 AM
|




Powered by Blogger