Strange as it may seem, this life is based on a true story." - Ashleigh Brilliant


Whois


name: shanna
age: 28
sign: scorpio
live: louisiana
feeling:
The current mood of shanna at www.imood.com

Need to know more?

One Million Blogs - Be One!

Pin-up girl by Rion Vernon; used with permission. Header design by the totally awesome Rose. The rest by moi.


More

home

skatoolaki.com

MySpace profile

100 & 100 more things

Spam Recycled

Hotling Hilarity

email

RSS


Blogroll

Blogroll Me!


Rings

<< # Bitch Club ? >>

< # Blogging Bitches ? >

(~ waterblogged ~)

<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->

< ? off on a rant + >

True blue Scorpio


Archives

click to view all


Support/Fan of

Support
Stop This Country - Daryl Wants to Get Off

Show Your Support

      
Marriage is love.

Adagio Teas

Fan of
ATHF Fan

Brian Fan

Stewie Fan

Stewie vs Brian Fan

Love Bites Fan

Fae Fan

Pringles Fan

Angelina Jolie Fan

Law and Order SVU Fan

Everquest Fan

World of Warcraft Fan

The Sims 2 Fan

Neverwinter Nights Fan

Credits 'n Counters


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

free web tracker

 


Pet Projects

Star Suck

Fan Suck


Stuff


My blog is worth $14,113.50.
How much is your blog worth?

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Really? Who gives a flying fuck? I mean, seriously, does she lip-sync or not? Is that a zit or a freckle on my ass? WHO CARES?! My pinky finger has as much or more talent than Ashlee Simpson and her I'm-so-ditsy-I'm-cute Barbie-reject of a sister.

The article:

Ashlee Speaks Out on Her Lip-Sync Scandal

October 26, 2004
Two days after a technical mishap left ASHLEE SIMPSON embarrassed and doing the hoedown in front of a live audience on "Saturday Night Live," the hit singer spoke out about her lip-sync controversy to our own KEVIN FRAZIER at the Radio Music Awards in Las Vegas.

"I'm a human being and things happen," she told Kevin. "Nobody's perfect. I mean, if you ever, like, go out to one of my shows or anything like that, I'm always singing my heart out. Something always happens to everybody but you just kinda gotta let it brush off and move on."

As her song started that night, the pop-star joked on-stage, "It's the wrong song! Just kidding, you guys!" She went on to sing "Autobiography" perfectly.

On Saturday, Ashlee ran into some technical difficulties on "SNL" as she launched into "Autobiography," when her pre-recorded vocal from her first song, "Pieces of Me," began playing. Embarrassed and not knowing what to do, she began a little hoedown and exited the stage while her band continued to play. At the end of the show, host JUDE LAW explained by saying, "What can I say? Live TV!" On Sunday, Ashlee's record company Geffen said the blunder was the result of a "computer glitch."

"I have severe acid reflux," Ashlee said at the RMAs. "And the day of 'Saturday Night Live' I actually completely lost my voice. In the rehearsals it was going great and then, you know, comes like four hours to the show and I lost my voice."

On Monday's "TRL" on MTV, Ashlee said she had a Cortisone shot, so her voice was back up to speed for that night's performance. Regarding her "SNL" blunder, Ashlee said, "I think all of us went into a state of shock," and, not knowing what to do, she started dancing. "I made a complete fool of myself."

Other performers on the RMA bill included TIM McGRAW, ALANIS MORISSETTE, ELTON JOHN and the reunited DESTINY'S CHILD, featuring BEYONCÉ. CARSON DALY and MOLLY SIMS hosted the event, which honored the performers' successes in radio. JANET JACKSON was also recognized for her contributions with the Radio Legend Award.

Watch ET for more with Ashlee and the lip-sync controversy!


Honestly, people, seeing this kind of asinine tripe in the headlines is the reason I stopped watching and listening to the news.


- shanna bared her soul & griped a bit @ 4:36 PM
|




Powered by Blogger