Strange as it may seem, this life is based on a true story." - Ashleigh Brilliant


Whois


name: shanna
age: 28
sign: scorpio
live: louisiana
feeling:
The current mood of shanna at www.imood.com

Need to know more?

One Million Blogs - Be One!

Pin-up girl by Rion Vernon; used with permission. Header design by the totally awesome Rose. The rest by moi.


More

home

skatoolaki.com

MySpace profile

100 & 100 more things

Spam Recycled

Hotling Hilarity

email

RSS


Blogroll

Blogroll Me!


Rings

<< # Bitch Club ? >>

< # Blogging Bitches ? >

(~ waterblogged ~)

<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->

< ? off on a rant + >

True blue Scorpio


Archives

click to view all


Support/Fan of

Support
Stop This Country - Daryl Wants to Get Off

Show Your Support

      
Marriage is love.

Adagio Teas

Fan of
ATHF Fan

Brian Fan

Stewie Fan

Stewie vs Brian Fan

Love Bites Fan

Fae Fan

Pringles Fan

Angelina Jolie Fan

Law and Order SVU Fan

Everquest Fan

World of Warcraft Fan

The Sims 2 Fan

Neverwinter Nights Fan

Credits 'n Counters


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

free web tracker

 


Pet Projects

Star Suck

Fan Suck


Stuff


My blog is worth $14,113.50.
How much is your blog worth?

Friday, November 05, 2004

I'm listening to one of my most-favorite CDs right now - it's actually this very eclectic mix made by my good friend, Miss G (if ya nasty). Miss G, along with my best friend since time immemorial, Miss B, make absolutely the BEST mix CDs ever. Seriously - they should market this shit.

This particular Miss G mix, "Donkey Show 2" jumps around from the Pet Shop Boys, PM Dawn, Shea Seger, The Eagles, India Aire, Tom Petty and even Beyonce. Some of the artists I don't know but every song is great - except for "Bootylicious". I like the song, per se and to an extent - you don't hang out with a bevy of gay men and not learn to yearn to dance to the likes of Beyonce, Madonna, and even Britney Spears on occasion. It's just that I have to change it when she gets to the "you're not ready for this jelly..." part. I cannot get my mind around this lyric - it's so gross and weird sounding. Not ready for this jelly? Jelly? Apparently I am not.

Today is my Birthday Eve!! That's right, tomorrow is the big day! My birthday present to myself this year is that I'm going to teach myself to knit, and eventually crochet. I've been wanting to do so for years, but I'm really going to do it now. Any birthday money that I get I'm going to spend on my first set of supplies (needles, yarn, etc.) I've already found a good starter site and I'm just going to dive right in! Any ideas/thoughts/suggestions from any knitters would be appreciated!

I'm going to be 27 - I'm very excited about that. Also, my Moon moves into its native sign 53 minutes before my actual time of birth. I don't know if it's like that for everyone at the age of 27, but I know another person who turned 27 this year who's Moon went into its native sign on his birthday. Could be why important things seem to happen in a person's life at 27. 2+7=9 and numerologically speaking 9 is an important number for growth and change.

We are definitely going to Renaissance next weekend. I did not get my dress as I so hoped I would and may just grab something there. I know it's going to cost me dearly to do it that way, but it's important to me. I vowed to myself I'd return this year walking and I'M DOING IT! I promised myself if I did so I'd get a lovely Renaissance dress to walk around in, and I plan to honor my oath to myself.

Did I mention that my birthday is tomorrow??

NOW, I'm off to get some more work done on my Nano-novel. I'm behind - but I am up to 2,410 words; better than last count of, what, ten??


- shanna bared her soul & griped a bit @ 9:25 AM
|




Powered by Blogger