Strange as it may seem, this life is based on a true story." - Ashleigh Brilliant


Whois


name: shanna
age: 28
sign: scorpio
live: louisiana
feeling:
The current mood of shanna at www.imood.com

Need to know more?

One Million Blogs - Be One!

Pin-up girl by Rion Vernon; used with permission. Header design by the totally awesome Rose. The rest by moi.


More

home

skatoolaki.com

MySpace profile

100 & 100 more things

Spam Recycled

Hotling Hilarity

email

RSS


Blogroll

Blogroll Me!


Rings

<< # Bitch Club ? >>

< # Blogging Bitches ? >

(~ waterblogged ~)

<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->

< ? off on a rant + >

True blue Scorpio


Archives

click to view all


Support/Fan of

Support
Stop This Country - Daryl Wants to Get Off

Show Your Support

      
Marriage is love.

Adagio Teas

Fan of
ATHF Fan

Brian Fan

Stewie Fan

Stewie vs Brian Fan

Love Bites Fan

Fae Fan

Pringles Fan

Angelina Jolie Fan

Law and Order SVU Fan

Everquest Fan

World of Warcraft Fan

The Sims 2 Fan

Neverwinter Nights Fan

Credits 'n Counters


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

free web tracker

 


Pet Projects

Star Suck

Fan Suck


Stuff


My blog is worth $14,113.50.
How much is your blog worth?

Thursday, December 16, 2004

Since I'm not really a fan of painful death, I guess I'd best do this quiz (thanks Rose).

Three names you go by:
Shanna
Shan
Sha-na-na-na (at work)

Three screennames you have:
vamp_lynx
skatoolaki
bendis

Three things you like about yourself:
I'm passionate
I'm a damn good friend
I'm open-minded

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
I stress out & worry myself sick
The older I get, the more anti-social I become
My love of material things

Three parts of your heritage:
French
German
Cajun

Three things that scare you:
Making certain important phone calls
My growing social anxiety
Dying

Three of your everyday essentials:
Black tea
Checking email
Music

Three things you are wearing right now:
My no-lace Skechers
My Moonstone necklace
Faded green khakis

Three of your favorite bands/artists (at the moment):
Garbage
Prodigy
Westside Chemical

Three of your favorite songs at present:
"Cold" by Crossfade
"Heaven's a Lie" by Lacuna Coil
"My Immortal" by Evanescence

Three new things you want to try in the next 12 months:
Learn to crochet/knit
Being able to write CSS from scratch (getting there)
Walking caneless

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
Laughter
Security
Friendship

Two truths and a lie:
I was in a car accident that involved a large train.
I've been in one fist fight.
I'm on a Girls Gone Wild video.

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeal to you:
How they carry themselves/comfortable in their skin
Arms
Lips

Three things you just can't do:
Not be me
Remember numbers or do anything with numbers
Run/jump/squat

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Writing
Web design
Reading

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
Go home (I'm at work)
Have a beer (I'm having a stressful day at work)
Have sex (It's been too long - more than you wanted to know, isn't it?)

Three careers you're considering:
Authoress
Web Designer (full-time)
Forensic Pathologist (or any field in forensics)

Three places you want to go on vacation:
New Zealand
All of any of Europe
California (to relive some sweet memories)

Three kids names:
Marin
Oren
Breyan

Three things you want to do before you die:
Share a life with my twin soul/flame
Travel extensively
Have an entire book/novel published

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die painfully:
Kat
Matthew
Justice


- shanna bared her soul & griped a bit @ 11:37 AM
|




Powered by Blogger