Strange as it may seem, this life is based on a true story." - Ashleigh Brilliant


Whois


name: shanna
age: 28
sign: scorpio
live: louisiana
feeling:
The current mood of shanna at www.imood.com

Need to know more?

One Million Blogs - Be One!

Pin-up girl by Rion Vernon; used with permission. Header design by the totally awesome Rose. The rest by moi.


More

home

skatoolaki.com

MySpace profile

100 & 100 more things

Spam Recycled

Hotling Hilarity

email

RSS


Blogroll

Blogroll Me!


Rings

<< # Bitch Club ? >>

< # Blogging Bitches ? >

(~ waterblogged ~)

<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->

< ? off on a rant + >

True blue Scorpio


Archives

click to view all


Support/Fan of

Support
Stop This Country - Daryl Wants to Get Off

Show Your Support

      
Marriage is love.

Adagio Teas

Fan of
ATHF Fan

Brian Fan

Stewie Fan

Stewie vs Brian Fan

Love Bites Fan

Fae Fan

Pringles Fan

Angelina Jolie Fan

Law and Order SVU Fan

Everquest Fan

World of Warcraft Fan

The Sims 2 Fan

Neverwinter Nights Fan

Credits 'n Counters


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

free web tracker

 


Pet Projects

Star Suck

Fan Suck


Stuff


My blog is worth $14,113.50.
How much is your blog worth?

Sunday, January 02, 2005

(Nabbed from Rose b/c I thought it'd be a good first post for the new year.)

1. What did you do in 2004 that you'd never done before?
Bought my own domain & web space, got a speeding ticket, got published.

2. Did you keep your new year's resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I don't make resolutions at New Year's but I give myself goals throughout the year. I usually reach them and will always continue to make them for myself.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
A young woman whom I used to babysit and who is like a younger sister to me. Her husband left for Iraq soon after.

4. Did anyone close to you die?
My beta fish.

5. What countries did you visit?
None.

6. What would you like to have in 2005 that you lacked in 2004?
An unwrecked car, a closer relationship with my sister, more physical mobility.

7. What dates from 2004 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
July 8 - when I had my surgery.

8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Getting published & getting off crutches.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Not completely healing after surgery.

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?

I think recovering from major surgery counts.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
The Sims 2 and Everquest II.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
Rob Brezsny, he does and always has, stood for everything that is beautiful and Truth. I admire him in so many ways.

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed disgusted?
My own country's when it voted that monkey-faced fool back into the presidency.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Phone bill, Ebay.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The Sims 2 (yeah, I'm a geek like that)

16. What song will always remind you of 2004?
"Overnight Celebrity" by Twista (don't ask)

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
Happier? Yes. Everything is better than it was a year ago.

18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Sex. Spent time outdoors.

19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Stressing and worrying about things which I have no control over - letting my job get to me more than it should.

20. How will you be spending New Year's Eve?
Home getting smashed and watching "The Family Guy" & "Aqua Teen Hunger Force" DVDs

21. Did you fall in love in 2004?
Every day I fall more in love with my Twin Soul/Flame.

22. How many one-night stands?
None.

23. What was your favorite TV program?
Law & Order and Charmed.

24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Yes, but I'm not naming names.

25. What was the best book you read?
"Speak" by Laurie Halse Anderson, Guilty Pleasures" by Laurell K. Hamilton & "Angels & Demons" by Dan Brown (they were each really, really good - I finished them all in 1-2 days!)

26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Westside Chemical

27. What did you want and get?
Pretty much everything I wanted - I move heaven & earth to get what I want when a desire pops into my head.

28. What did you want and not get?
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

29. What was your favorite film of this year?
Saved!

30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I turned 27 - I spent the day with my other half, and I think I had a party that evening with all of my friends. Please, that was over a month ago you can't possibly expect me to remember that! I couldn't tell you what I did last weekend much less over a month ago - birthday or not.

31.What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying? A law banning talking on cell phones and driving.

32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2004? My sister's hand-me-ups - which is the only "fashionable" clothes I own. She's the fashion maven; I'm the whatever-is-comfortable-and-looks-passable type.

33. What kept you sane?
My computer - my escape; I can listen to music, write, design, surf, chat with new people, or play games. It's the perfect escape and distraction from the stresses of life.

34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Jude Law & Johnny Depp equally.

35. What political issue stirred you the most?
The right for gays to be married.

36. Who did you miss?
Jeremy.


37. Who was the best new person you met?

Peggy.

38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2004.
Expectations are the devil.

39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase"


- shanna bared her soul & griped a bit @ 4:27 AM
|




Powered by Blogger