Strange as it may seem, this life is based on a true story." - Ashleigh Brilliant


Whois


name: shanna
age: 28
sign: scorpio
live: louisiana
feeling:
The current mood of shanna at www.imood.com

Need to know more?

One Million Blogs - Be One!

Pin-up girl by Rion Vernon; used with permission. Header design by the totally awesome Rose. The rest by moi.


More

home

skatoolaki.com

MySpace profile

100 & 100 more things

Spam Recycled

Hotling Hilarity

email

RSS


Blogroll

Blogroll Me!


Rings

<< # Bitch Club ? >>

< # Blogging Bitches ? >

(~ waterblogged ~)

<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->

< ? off on a rant + >

True blue Scorpio


Archives

click to view all


Support/Fan of

Support
Stop This Country - Daryl Wants to Get Off

Show Your Support

      
Marriage is love.

Adagio Teas

Fan of
ATHF Fan

Brian Fan

Stewie Fan

Stewie vs Brian Fan

Love Bites Fan

Fae Fan

Pringles Fan

Angelina Jolie Fan

Law and Order SVU Fan

Everquest Fan

World of Warcraft Fan

The Sims 2 Fan

Neverwinter Nights Fan

Credits 'n Counters


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

free web tracker

 


Pet Projects

Star Suck

Fan Suck


Stuff


My blog is worth $14,113.50.
How much is your blog worth?

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Original content b/c I love you all so much (and b/c it's bogus to have two quiz posts on one day - forgive me):

Another installment of Shanna's Silly Spam Titles. Enjoy the latest:

Snuggle up with Elvis Tonight
I don't jive with that necrophilia stuff.

I had a Orgy with two girls last night
Darling, that's called a menage a trois, not an orgy.

Innocent wemon double anal
Doesn't sound like a very "innocent" wemon to me.

RE: Young Whreos nice pussy
Those mean pussies always turn me off, too.

Young sluts getting creamy facials for $1.95
Wow, that's a great deal on facials! Do they offer this at Lockworks?

Rachel Leigh Cook already has a rolex! Need one?
You bet your bottom dollar. If Rachel Leigh Cook has one it's only a matter of time before it's all the rage; she being such trendsetter and all.

She Gives Great Handjobs!
A blowjob is extra, but she's not quite as good at those.

Fw: Loevly Wohre lvoe to eat out internal creampies
Internal creampies? No, honey, that isn't my dick, it's an external cream-injector.

Wet Bitch Enjoying Big Dick
Or "Dogs in Heat"

RE: Cute Slut Creampie
I used to have the recipe for this.

Remove your debt the Christian way
Just pray - it'll go away.

Reply: Horny Wrheos stuffing panties in pussy
Well what the hell else would they be stuffing in there?

She Likes It In Both Holes!
Consequently she has the cleanest nostrils this side of Texas.

Reply: Amateur 30 to 40 girls Cheating on spouse
What's this guy doing married to 30-40 women anyway?

Roses are red, violets are blue - Now how about $10,000 - just for you?
Roses can be pink and violets too - now just how gullible do I look to you?

Christian? Single? We have the solution.
Become a Satanist - they get all the dates.

Re: Unkown wrhoe Paid twenty bucks
Why would I want to watch some woman getting handed a $20?

RE: Stupid Psortitute spreading pussy lips
And venereal disease.

Can we do this together?
No way. Then you'll expect me to hold your hand through everything.

My wife screamed in ecstasy when she made love to my big penis
What is it? Detachable?

do you hate physical pain
Oh no, I'm a big fan, really.

Vico-din is yummy!
Ok, you know that's not candy, right?

eggplant toothpicks inside
I've been looking for some of those forever! Though I do prefer the asparagus flavored ones.

Kirby asked me to call you
And boy is he gonna be pissed when he finds out you just sent an email.

barrel-organ was worth something!
Yeah, but then the stocks on it just dropped...

My Horny Wife!
Coming to a theatre near you.

RE: Petrty woman to date with you
She fuck long time. Sucky, sucky too if you like.

She Squirts!
Wtf is she? A Super Soaker?

my mother emailed you!
I told you not to give that bitch my address.

Re: I need to look for a real man
Looking in the wrong place here, sweetheart.

The Amish phonebook
I wasn't aware they even had phones.

Eddie said hi!
Tell Eddie to fuck off.

can you assist your daughter
Can I? Shouldn't I have one first?

RE: Real Bitch Sucking Big Cock
I want to read one that says something like 'True Intellectual Humming Shriveled Nuts'

Rolex is forever. Are you for it?
Don't you mean "diamonds"?

you are the hypochondriac-amigo
You caught me! And I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling spam emails.

Date me?
Now that's just pathetic.

can Theresa come over and watch?
I mean, yeah, if she's into "Ed, Edd & Eddie" she can watch it with us.

This is that email you wanted
It took you long enough and I had to wade through all these other junk emails just to get to it.

Me and you with no husband
So we're getting joint divorces? I'm no good at guessing these things.

Wanna see me get rammed?
Nah, I'm not into that car accident shit.

get bigger in ur pants
Buy our new big, bulky wallet for only $9.95!!

Two things are sure in life: There is a God, and you are not him.
You're right, I'm a "her".

the cracks of my
...favorite china?

Excellent Rx and Splendid Rx and Splendiferous Rx
Three different subject lines - I just can't choose.

Do you want to make it bigger?
Sure, this small thumb has bothered me for years.


- shanna bared her soul & griped a bit @ 12:32 PM
|




Powered by Blogger