Strange as it may seem, this life is based on a true story." - Ashleigh Brilliant


Whois


name: shanna
age: 28
sign: scorpio
live: louisiana
feeling:
The current mood of shanna at www.imood.com

Need to know more?

One Million Blogs - Be One!

Pin-up girl by Rion Vernon; used with permission. Header design by the totally awesome Rose. The rest by moi.


More

home

skatoolaki.com

MySpace profile

100 & 100 more things

Spam Recycled

Hotling Hilarity

email

RSS


Blogroll

Blogroll Me!


Rings

<< # Bitch Club ? >>

< # Blogging Bitches ? >

(~ waterblogged ~)

<-- ? In MY Opinion # -->

< ? off on a rant + >

True blue Scorpio


Archives

click to view all


Support/Fan of

Support
Stop This Country - Daryl Wants to Get Off

Show Your Support

      
Marriage is love.

Adagio Teas

Fan of
ATHF Fan

Brian Fan

Stewie Fan

Stewie vs Brian Fan

Love Bites Fan

Fae Fan

Pringles Fan

Angelina Jolie Fan

Law and Order SVU Fan

Everquest Fan

World of Warcraft Fan

The Sims 2 Fan

Neverwinter Nights Fan

Credits 'n Counters


Powered by Blogger

Weblog Commenting by HaloScan.com

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Listed on Blogwise

free web tracker

 


Pet Projects

Star Suck

Fan Suck


Stuff


My blog is worth $14,113.50.
How much is your blog worth?

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The weekend was wonderful, if not a bit hectic.

Friday night we went to my friend, Lauren's, for her birthday party - and to fix their computer. Saturday we went to Baret's friend's to watch the LSU game (and though I'm not that into football, I have to admit, it was a damn good game).

Sunday we got to relax (though I spent the better part of it recovering from a hangover), and I played some major World of Warcraft. I'm all into it again - letting go of my Sims 2 obsession, which is all I've been playing for a few months. In WoW, I have an Undead Warlock, Vitoria, I'm trying to get to 20 - she's 18 now so we're almost there.

It looks as if we're going to get our hours cut at work. Apparently most state agencies are going to cut 4 hours out of every work week (they have little choice since Blanco cut $341 million from state agencies to help with the hurricane debt) - that's 8 hours a paycheck. It's going to suck ass, but what are you going to do? You just don't realize how far-reaching the effects of these hurricanes can be until something like this happens. Things in Louisiana are going to be fucked for a long time to come.

Oh, and not to be a sell-out or anything, but note the little green & white link on the bottom right there? Totally awesome and affordable jewelry - and I only posted it and joined up because, holy shit, I love the damn site and thought some of you might, too. I've spent over $100 on jewelry so far - pretty insane when you consider it's all $5.99! But I can vouch for the pieces; I love everything I've gotten - the stones are real and the jewelry is truly lovely. I've never had "nice" jewelry; just the teenish-crap I bought at stores like Claire's and Icing. So, just thought I'd share.


- shanna bared her soul & griped a bit @ 5:02 AM
|




Powered by Blogger